Thursday 30 August 2012

Summer Sundae 2012


Photo credit Laura Heatherly

The first part of my holiday involved a quick stop off at Summer Sundae festival in Leicester for the weekend. My wonderful lovely friend Rav was involved in organising the festival and the Leicester fringe festival and managed to get the band on to a guest list which was amazing. I've been to this festival now for about the last 4 years so it was great to be able to go this year even though I'm no longer living in Leicester.

The best thing about being in Leicester is being able to catch up with so many of my favourite people in one place. This weekend was no exception, there was plenty of sun, fun, fabulous people and of course drinks. Perhaps a little too much of the latter which is what has prompted my new found abstinence now until after race day. Oh dear, one day I will learn moderation but until then I suppose I'm an all or nothing girl. 

Here is a montage of awesomeness from the festival which I made using pic monkey. Obviously a big highlight was seeing Adam Ant, we all got face paint done in his honour and we looked excellent I think.

Top Row- Me and Emily posing; My downfall bottle of red wine in two pint glasses; Adam Ant stripe; The man himself.
Second Row- Cath Kidston tats; Coordinating my tat to my boots; Naomi's pretty face paint; lovely blue skies.
Third Row- Excitement building for Adam Ant; My safari outfit; Emily and Laura styling it out in the rain; BEST T-SHIRT EVER.
Bottom Row- I'm a total pin up; standard Ed face; really tall safari guy; yeah!

So there it is, the long awaiting round up of the first part of my holiday. Now to tackle the Barcelona write up! Also I've done quite a few runs this week, I know I'm shocked too! So they'll be going up shortly hopefully.

Thanks for reading!

Nicci
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...