Friday 3 August 2012

Photoshop Friday


This is my first ever attempt at photoshopping an image! I have to say it's probably not all that exciting for anyone else, and the filter was done using instagram, but I added text and drew an arrow! I'm proud of myself for even working out how to open a file, it's so complicated. This is my new summer mission, to get to grips with photoshop. It may take me well into the autumn.

This photo was taken last night while I was cycling across the park to go to band practise, there was just a little bit of blue sky poking through all of the moody clouds. You can see our apartment block in the background, we're overlooking the park on the first floor. It's not the nicest building admittedly but the view is good at least!


Here's a little photo from our band practise, yes I do have to write the notes on the keys!! We have the tiniest little practise room and the floor is completely covered in a tangled mass of cables but its better than nothing. There's also a little dog which has a vendetta against Martin (guitarist) and always barks at him. Martin HATES dogs so that's always amusing, I think the dog can sense his fear/hatred as he only seems to go for him!

I'm planning a run after work tonight and have also decided to go to an Army training session on Finsbury Park on Saturday so the next time I post it should be much more running related. That is if I survive boot camp anyway.

Nicci
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...