Saturday 4 August 2012

Friday evening trip to Alexandra Place

On Friday after work I wasn't feeling up to running and it was such a nice evening that we decided to go up to Alexandra Palace for a wander about. I can't believe I've lived in London almost a year now and never actually been there before! It's about 8 minutes away on the train as well. The view over London from the palace is absolutely incredible, you can see over the whole city. Well worth going up there for. They skies look pretty ominous in this picture but the rains held off for us.



We only had a little walk around in the grounds as we both realised we were completely ravenous after about 15 minutes. We headed back and I made us pizza from scratch just like my mama makes! I even made the dough myself which I was pretty proud of. My new food processor makes everything so easy, it even grates cheese! Revolutionary. I'll definitely head back to Alexandra Palace soon though, they have pitch and put and I'm keen to find out if my crazy golf skills are transferable. Suspect I may be something of a maestro at pitch and put too!

Nicci
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...