Wednesday 1 August 2012

Selfridges rooftop golf

On Monday Ed and I went to play crazy golf on the roof of selfridges. The course was designed by Bompas and Parr and all the obstacles were London landmarks made to look like cakes! It was the cutest thing ever and I thought I should share some photos so you can all appreciate it. When we arrived we were given a cherry bakewell scented score card(!) and a golden pencil and then sent off to explore. Here are a few little peeks...


The whole thing had the feel of going for afternoon tea with the mad hatter it was fabulous! Plus the views from the roof were great, unfortunately my camera wasn't good enough to do them justice.


As you can see from the score card I won again! Beginning to think I may be something of a crazy golf pro. Ed wasn't happy but he coped well, he knows I'm just too full of awesomeness for him to compete! My favourite obstacle was tower bridge as you had to go over the stepping stones in the water to finish putting, plus there was a little waterfall! There was also a loop the loop Nelson's column but I couldn't fit the whole thing into a photo it was so tall!

We had a bit of a relax in some deck chairs afterwards before returning our clubs and heading off to Hyde Park to watch the GB mens gymnastics teams narrowly miss out on a silver medal, still an excellent effort though and it was so exciting to be part of the crowd cheering them on. Officially an Olympics convert now.

Nicci
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...