Tuesday 24 July 2012

Just chillin- 75 days to go

So today I had a bit of a rest day, don't want to overdo it after all! I did attempt to get up early for a run, but after watching Batman last night I think I must have been having nightmares or something because I was so tired this morning!! It was an absolutely epic film, but I did spend most of it hiding behind Ed or covering my ears from the explosions, lame! I'm just not cut out for all the excitement.

It's been absolutely amazing weather here in London and I was practically melting in my office all day so as soon as I recovered from my bike ride home I wanted to head out to the park. The plan was to play some ping pong on the free table in Clissold park, but it took us so long to find it that by the time we got there some other people had just started playing. There was a brief flirtation with the idea of playing real tennis but the heat got the better of us! So we just had a lovely walk round the park and saw the ducklings bobbing around on the lake, so cute!


When we got home we decided to make pasta for dinner which was delicious!! Anything with bacon, wine and garlic in it is bound to be good though. I'm telling myself I'm carb loading for training, really I'm just greedy, I finished this whole plate!!



Now I'm relaxing with a glass of wine watching New Girl, I'm a little obsessed! Perfect evening! I'm heading off for an early night now, back on the training bright and early tomorrow, hoping to get a run in before work and maybe a cheeky swim in the Lido at lunch, lovely!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...